- Idiomatic Language Services ("Owner", "We") uses industry standard efforts, such as firewalls, to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. However, as all security measures are subject to possible circumvention, we cannot and do not provide any guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the security we employ or our ability to prevent third parties, acting unlawfully, from obtaining information that you provide to us. The Owner cannot and does not guarantee that any personally identifiable information provided to us will not become public under any circumstances. You should appreciate that all information submitted on the Website might potentially be publicly accessible. The Owner cannot ensure that your identity, telephone number, work or home address and other personal identifying or contact information will not be discovered by other Users of the Website. Important and private information should be protected by you. The Owner encourages all Users to maintain a pseudonymous identity when using the Services provided by Idiomatic Language Services or any other public aspects of the Website.
- We use your personal information to provide the Services we offer: Your profile, language skills and Username are displayed in order to facilitate User interaction and for purposes of our matching Services. With the exception of inviting friends and certain notifications, a User email address is not shared or displayed.
- Members may communicate between themselves using Idiomatic Language Services translation project pages, without disclosing any their email addresses, PayPal User names or any other method of communication, digital or analog, whether of the person or the legal entity represented by him, without the prior consent, on a per-case basis of Idiomatic Language Services.
- To facilitate searching and finding Service Providers on the Website, Idiomatic Language Services allows Members to submit their translation requests using public projects boards. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in the course of using the Services provided by Idiomatic Language Services and/or participating in any of the public pages available via the Website becomes public information; accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- We may use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the Services we offer.
- We will not share your information with third parties, with the exception of the following:
- We may provide information to Service Providers to help us bring you the Services we offer. Our Service Providers may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities.
- We may be required to disclose customer information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
- We may share Providers’ certificates and other personal details as required for a submission of a bid to supply products or services in RFPs and other tender processes.
- If the Ownership of all or substantially all of the Idiomatic Language Services business or assets were to change, your User information would likely be transferred to the new Owner(s).
- We may share with, or disclose or sell to, third parties aggregated information which does not reference individually identifiable Users.
- As of May 25, 2018, The Owner and Idiomatic Language Services website is fully compliant with GDPR.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will officially take effect on May 25, 2018.
- GDPR extends the data privacy rights of all European individuals and gives them the power to better control their data. Companies that provide services, and process personal data of these European individuals, must comply with all GDPR set of regulations. There are specific and clear requirements that these companies must meet, and basic rights that European individuals can exercise with these companies. More information about GDPR can be found in the official GDPR European Union’s website:
- Data Protection Officer-
- We appointed a Data Protection Officer to manage and supervise the fulfillment of all GDPR requirements, and assist any inquiries from individuals. The DPO can be reached at info(at)idiomatic.net
- Functions to support GDPR requirements:
- Idiomatic Language Services is committed to assist all customers managing their archived data.
- You may also choose to permanently delete all your data.